Tell Us What Beading and Jewelry-Making Video Tutorials You’re Looking For
We’re gearing up to make a series of short, informative how-to videos that will be posted here for free. They will be simple tutorials for basic beading and jewelry making techniques that will hopefully be a great reference for many people. We plan to cover techniques on basic bead stringing, wire work and wire wrapping, metal work and bead weaving stitches.
Examples of Possible Video Tutorials:
- How to Use a Crimp Bead
- How to Use a Cone
- Good Options for Multi-strand Designs
- Making a Basic Loop for an Earring
- How to Make a Wrapped Loop
- How to Use Half-Round Wire for Binding
- How to Use Specialty Tools
- How to Use a Jeweler’s Saw
- How to Stamp Letters on Metal
- What Needle and Thread Should I Use for My Pattern
- Possible Closures for Flat Peyote Stitch
- How to Splice on a New Thread in Bead weaving
We have lots of ideas and only a few are listed above. We thought we’d ask YOU what you want to see. Is there a technique that is always challenging? Could you use some tips on how to make a project easier?